Today we’ve got a list of the best pain management centers in Pennsylvania for PA residents in need of pain treatment. These centers can be a good addition to treatment for medical marijuana patients who experience chronic pain.
Pennsylvania pain clinics treat chronic pain caused by auto injuries, work injuries, and sports injuries, as well as chronic back and neck pain, and pain caused by medical conditions such as migraine and arthritis.
Pain Management In PA
The best pain management doctors in Philadelphia use a range of treatments to alleviate chronic pain symptoms and provide patients with a much-improved quality of life.
Common PA pain management clinic treatments include:
- Medical marijuana
- Spinal treatments
- Nerve blocks
- Physical therapy
- Mental health support
Some pain management centers work with MMJ dispensaries to provide education and optimal treatment for their patients.
Pennsylvania MMJ And Chronic Pain
Studies suggest that PA medical marijuana can be effective at treating chronic pain symptoms. Medical marijuana has been shown to relieve pain, increase physical and mental relaxation, improve your ability to fall asleep, and enhance mood.
Best Pain Management Centers In Pennsylvania
Here are six of the best pain management centers in Pennsylvania.
1. Penn Pain Medicine Center
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania – 3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania – Pavilion, 1 Convention Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania – Cedar Avenue, 501 S 54th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19143
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center – 51 N. 39th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Pennsylvania Hospital – 800 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Chester County Hospital – 701 E. Marshall Street, West Chester, PA 19380
- Lancaster General Health – 555 N. Duke Street, Lancaster, PA 17602
Phone: 1-888-LGH-INFO (544-4636)
- Princeton Health – 1 Plainsboro Road, Plainsboro, NJ 08536
2. Pennsylvania Pain and Spine Institute
- 1500 Horizon Drive Suite #102B, Chalfont, PA
- 127 S 5th Street Suite #180, Quakertown, PA
3. Comprehensive Pain Centers
- 1146 S Cedar Crest Blvd., Allentown, PA 18103
- 802 Jefferson Ave, 3rd Fl, Scranton, PA 18510
- 545 N. River St., Suite 210, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
- 832 Seven Bridge Road, Suite 115, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- 1201 North Church Street, Suite 105, Hazleton, PA 18202
- 428 S. 7th St., Lehighton, PA 18235
- 100 Schuylkill Medical Plaza, Suite 106, Pottsville, PA 17901
- 4 Park Plaza, Wyomissing PA 19610
4. SEPA Pain and Spine
- 508 Prudential Rd, Suite 500, Horsham, PA 19044
- 820 Town Center Drive, Suite 200-1, Langhorne, PA 19047
- 1200 Manor Drive, Chalfont, PA 18914
- 325 West Germantown Pike, Suite 205, East Norriton, PA 19403
- 1650 Huntingdon Pike, Suite 214, Meadowbrook, PA 19046
- 410 W Linfield Trappe Rd, Suite 120, Limerick, PA 19468
5. Susquehanna Valley Pain Management Center
825 Sir Thomas Court, Harrisburg, PA 17109
6. Tri County Pain Management Centers
- 600 Louis Dr, Ste 202, Warminster, PA 18974
- 2851 W Emaus Ave, Allentown, PA 18103
- 233 E Lancaster Ave, Ste 304, Ardmore, PA 19003
- 623 W Union Blvd, Unit 3, Bethlehem, PA 18018
- 80 W Welsh Pool Rd, Ste 101N, Exton, PA 19341
- 2612 Rhawn St, Philadelphia, PA 19152
- 375 Indian Creek Drive, Levittown, PA 19057
- 2440 Bristol Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020
- 1340 Dekalb St, Ste 4, Norristown, PA 19401
- 2325 Maryland Rd, Ste 200, Willow Grove, PA 19090
- 5429 Chestnut St, Ste G19, Philadelphia, PA 19139
How To Get A Medical Marijuana Card In Pennsylvania
To get a Pennsylvania medical marijuana card, you must first have a telemedicine consultation with a Pennsylvania MMJ doctor. This can be arranged using the MMJRecs online clinic.
Your medical consultation will take place remotely via video call. Once the doctor verifies your suitability for MMJ treatment, they will generate a unique medical marijuana recommendation. You can access your MMJ recommendation at the Pennsylvania State Patient Portal.
Featured image by 12019 on Pixabay
The post Best Pain Management Centers In Pennsylvania That MMJ Patients Should Know appeared first on MMJRecs.